Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Lego Store

Henry asked for a picture of the Dragon, so here it is. Notice Alex eyeing THE store.





Yep, that is right two different shirts, because we went there more than once. He was given a spending limit and had changed his mind a few times when we were in the store. I thought he had finally decided that he had gotten what he really wanted. After over 24hrs of hearing about Ben 10, I went back and got him another. I know your thinking bad Aunt Maryann, but all I was thinking about is I don't want him to say Ben 10 anymore. He only asked to call his Mom once, he said "I need to call my Mom". What did he talk about, yep you guess it, his Legos. I told Elizabeth she needs to give away the shirt above because his attitude changes when he puts it on. Overall Alex did really good, but I guess any kid will be good when they get what they want most of the time :) And what 4 year old wants to go somewhere with their Aunt and Grandparents by themselves. I would not have, but he did.

2 comments:

  1. Alex just said, "Hey, a giant robot, I don't remember that!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex also said he would go to Disney World with you anytime. He also added when he needs more legos he will also go.

    ReplyDelete